In aworld of uncertainties, dwindling resources,and socio-economic tensions, the bar for churches&small businesses ‘survival has never been so high.
The United States Elect Capacity Building & Commerce (USECBC) was founded in 2003to be solution-driven andprovide support, train,and equip pastors and small businessownerswith the tools and requisiteskills and knowledge to operate a thrivingchurchand business.
USECBC faith leaders, consultants, and people of great minds with over 75 years of church, ministry, business, and community experience, on its team.
WHAT WE DO
Building the capacities of churches, missions, and ministries helping access:
- Finance for building projects and expansions
- Insurance (Life,Flood, & General Liability)
- Training for leaders.
- Human Resource Development(Staff Development, Personnel Policies, and Procedure)
- Grants (Grant Writing)
- Legal Services (Access to Attorneys and Church Assets and Risk Management )
- Accounting Services (Bookkeeping, Auditing,and Financial Statement)
- Creation of Social enterprisesthat provide safe and sound income generation –daycareassistedliving, banquet facilities, bookstore, etc.
- Establishing Community Development Corporation
- Board Development
- Incorporation & Registration
- Pastor and Ministers Licensing
- Constitution & Bylaws
What We Address includes:
- Congregational and community Unemployment
- Increasing Church Plate Income & Profit
- Church Business Project Financing
- Fiscal Responsibilities
- Predatory Lending & Foreclosure
- Church and Companies Capital Projects
If you are interested and want immediate assistance, contact our help department of consulting unit at 516-757-1935, or if you are interested in joining the membership, let us know.
Bishop Jonathan Owhe (President & CEO)
United States Elect Chamber of Commerce
327 Cross Street, Westbury, NY 11590
The Road Ahead: Capacity Building